My results 1 year later

Options

Replies

• Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing job & a lovely dog person too ! :-)
  • sherri734raymond
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it up!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work.:drinker:
  • jamrican9
    jamrican9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    amazing! keep up the great work!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo happy for you!! You look AWESOME!!!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Wow! Great progress! Keep it going! You look great!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Just got rolling here myself and face a similar challenge. Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

-Frank
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Damn!!! Nice work! So inspiring!!!
  • shimmer615
    shimmer615 Posts: 55
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so much happier. Keep up the great work!
  • lizbeth926
    lizbeth926 Posts: 43
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to all of us out here struggling daily that it too can happen for us! Thanks for sharing!
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    SO inspirational and I love how happy you look in the recent photos! You are definitely radiating confidence! Keep up the great work! (:
  • JerZRob
    JerZRob Posts: 68
    Options
    Great job man. I know you love wearing that fitted slim suit. I miss that and it's one of the reason's I starting eating right again.
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    Beautiful! You look great!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    wow that's unbelievable!!!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing success! You rock!! :drinker: :smile:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome!!! And I love your green shoes!!!! BRIGHT and AWESOME!!!! lol.... CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
  • drpleiades
    drpleiades Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the great replies I feel like im blushing over here, haha. If I can be an inspiration to another person that would be awesome, because I remember when I first started on here coming the the success stories and seeing what others have done. Saying to myself I am going to post in that section one day... Seeing others do it makes me say... i can do it too (I am kind of competitive lol).

As I said earlier the struggles will come thats a given, there will be up's and down's, If I look at the plot of my weight it does just that, goes down a nice amount but then would have a spike of gaining a couple pounds but it would then drop that gain and go farther down only to repeat the cycle of gaining a little before losing. Not sure if others have experienced it but it can be quite frustrating when only looking at numbers and not the big picture.

I told myself often, "Hey it took you years to gain all that weight, you aren't going to lose it overnight" Its so much easier to not work out, to not log everything you eat (even on bad days keep logging), to just sleep in instead, but with all that hard work I feel great on a daily basis. I'll admit that I sometimes check myself out in the mirror and just say to myself "oh yeah! and wink" haha

I of course have been extremely lucky to have the support of my wife, picking me up on those days where I felt frustrated. She also cooks dinner and no way could do it without her help. She would prepare dinner but leave all the ingredients on the counter so I can scan them all in to MFP app and log it all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!