Workout Buddy Please!!

I am a "I'm gonna" person, but I never follow through. I need some motivation to hit my goals. Anyone want a workout/diet buddy to compete with online? My husband is not active, so I'm not getting the motivation I'm looking for at home. Help me please lol!

Replies

• madimox
    madimox Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in the same boat and would like a workout/ calorie accountabilabuddy. Looking to lose 30-40 pounds.
  • CSullivan76
    CSullivan76 Posts: 2 Member
    Great, I sent you a request to add you, and let's put something together so we can check in for some accountability!
  • Ajirvin
    Ajirvin Posts: 131 Member
    Add me! I'm also an "I'm gonna" person. I'm the heaviest I've been and just coming off a year of zero exercise and pregnancy cravings! I could def use the motivation! I'll be happy to provide motivation as well!
  • megpal24
    megpal24 Posts: 26 Member
    Also if you work, see if your company will do a weight watches challenge. That's what we just did here. We put 5$ in every month and weigh in and who ever reaches their BMI goal wins the money :)
  • Bethany4767
    Bethany4767 Posts: 6 Member
    The great planner never get off my butt person here. I'm in. This is just what I as looking for. 50 lbs to lose and in need of accountability. Please send me a request to add.
  • VallejoM14
    VallejoM14 Posts: 8 Member
    Count me in!
    I would love a workout buddy :)
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    I would be happy to do it. Need the challenge to force me to get through this adventure.
  • Guruadish
    Guruadish Posts: 18 Member
    I am a "I'm gonna" person, but I never follow through. I need some motivation to hit my goals. Anyone want a workout/diet buddy to compete with online? My husband is not active, so I'm not getting the motivation I'm looking for at home. Help me please lol!

same feeling here. Am serious this time so add me.