Anyone from Austin Tx? Or anyone at all new here!

Options
palmusb4me
palmusb4me Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Jumping back into exercising & the healthy eating. I need some friends for any motivation, tips or tricks. I continue to start a weightloss journey but go back to my old ways but i havent given up so anyone who wants to be friends or share your story with me if you've lost any that'd be awesome. Also, any people in Austin want to workout together or just motivate eachother feel free to add or message me

Replies

• robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Round Rock here. Hang in there, you can do it!
  • MissJM1
    MissJM1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was on here 3 years ago, lost my baby weight then put some back on again, so starting today im starting again. Feel free to add me!
  • LeighAnnBurroughs
    LeighAnnBurroughs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started today! However I'm in Charlotte NC. Just got back from a Dr. Appt. where pretty much my Dr. told me that my weight gain and fatigue is caused by getting older and I need to start counting my calories. I'm 5'8 and weigh 170 but my goal is 150. I've been pretty thin my whole life until about a year ago and then I just started gaining weight for no reason. I don't drink soda, or eat breads or pasta and keep my alcohol intake to a bare minimum and eats fruits and veggies and lean meats but the weight has been piling on. Dr. says it's the change of life. I say it SUCKS!!! Good luck to you!
  • palmusb4me
    palmusb4me Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kayleigh do you live in Austin?
    Leighann ahhh i know how you feel. Although id love to be in onederland
  • mdbourns
    mdbourns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New to this app but not new to the diet scene. I am hoping with some new friends I can stay motivated. I am in the Dallas area. My goal is to lose 30lbs. Good luck everyone ! :)
  • MissJM1
    MissJM1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    palmusb4me wrote: »
    Kayleigh do you live in Austin?
    Leighann ahhh i know how you feel. Although id love to be in onederland

Ah nowhere near I'm afraid, I'm in England