Help help help

Options
I have had some great replies helping with pcos issues been to docs today to be told low vitamin d , ibs and celiac disease wish o had stayed in bed any help would be great as they are now sending me to see a dietician

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    they are now sending me to see a dietician
    I think that sounds like the best idea. With so many confounding factors, it'd be tough for strangers on the internet to give you good advice. I hope it helps, good luck :)
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I have had some great replies helping with pcos issues been to docs today to be told low vitamin d , ibs and celiac disease wish o had stayed in bed any help would be great as they are now sending me to see a dietician

I think you should stick with you doctor's advice rather than mine or any other anonymous poster.

How many threads start on here with a subject line of only the word "help"? Do people understand the purpose of a subject line.
  • francheska175
    francheska175 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will do but not got a clue what now to leave out of my diet to help , time to do some homework
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    https://celiac.org/celiac-disease/what-is-celiac-disease/

I would say this is the most immediate concern. If you were diagnosed with celiac disease, then avoiding gluten in all it's forms should help relieve those symptoms.
  • francheska175
    francheska175 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm off shopping tomorrow for gluten free , see what's about ,