Not cool guys...

Options
Why has no one yet told me of the amazing awesomeness that is a Quest Double Chocolate Chunk blended so its in little chunks into a raspberry, banana, chocolate protein powder smoothie??

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for keeping such a delicious secret!

Replies

• shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    whuuuuut
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    whuuuuut

It's another "Quest bars are so good!" thread. They have a very devoted following here. I've tried two of these types of snacks and the difference was night and day between the first one (which I threw away) and the Quest bar. I don't know what they put in those things, but even though I didn't like it a ton, if there had been another one, I'd have eaten it. I kind of wanted more, lol.

I get why people like them. I won't be eating them, but I get why people like them. There's something about them.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    whuuuuut

It's another "Quest bars are so good!" thread. They have a very devoted following here. I've tried two of these types of snacks and the difference was night and day between the first one (which I threw away) and the Quest bar. I don't know what they put in those things, but even though I didn't like it a ton, if there had been another one, I'd have eaten it. I kind of wanted more, lol.

I get why people like them. I won't be eating them, but I get why people like them. There's something about them.

They taste good.. just a tad bit expensive.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The difference between liking them and loving is about 15 seconds in the microwave!
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    The difference between liking them and loving is about 15 seconds in the microwave!
    I tried that and it didn't improve the taste, at least not for me, it only made the bar messy. The high fiber content is too much for my guts to handle.

• DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    This isn't a thread for not-cool guys? :frowning:
    whuuuuut

They taste good.. just a tad bit expensive.
    Have not tried Quest bars but saw a good Slickdeal on the cookie dough ones so I picked up this set of 3 boxes. If you've got American Express card there's a deal where you can get $10 back, and you can get $15 off if you use this code they gave me BGS25

Yeah I know I sound like a spammer right now, sorry. If there's some rule against referrals or something let me know and I'll edit it out of this post.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    whuuuuut

No, no. I love my quest bars. I'm just awestruck by the food alchemy I just read about.