Polar a300 not syncing with MFP

Options
2»

Replies

• d00dlefairy
    d00dlefairy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I bought an M400 3 weeks ago and was to chuffed to be able to afford it. Had been using a Fitbit Zip uptil then and it's not very motivating when Polar and MFP can't get the syncing working! It worked the first week or so and then the updates happened. :/
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    There was a new software update for iOS today that fixes the sync issue with Polar and MFP. Steps now show, and normal activity shows up also. Finally!
  • ValerieGaniron
    ValerieGaniron Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm having the problem with my M400... Anyone else having the problem as well? I have to reset all the connect and unconnect daily to just get it to show up?
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    From the Help article I posted above:
    8.25.15, 10:16AM: The Polar Flow App iOS 2.4.2 update is now available. With this new version the steps should be synced to MFP correctly, please update your Polar Flow app for the fix.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Will this also work for the FT7?
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    they did a update on the the app today. I also had the same proplem so first I did it thru my computer then I went to the polarflow app and did a factory rest, I also went to setting on my phone and did the forget this devise in the bluetooth and so far i'm back on track. It can be frustrating but once you get it working you forget about it and just move on. Now its syncing with MFP.