No more eggs

fuentescrystal81
fuentescrystal81 Posts: 8 Member
Something else for breakfast that don't involve eggs... with calories around 150-300

Replies

• williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    oats, turkey sausage...I'd say eggs but you said no eggs so yeahh..just those 2 haha
  • jaeisla
    jaeisla Posts: 56 Member
    lol liquid egg whites!!! Protein pancakes are good. Oatmeal and Greek yogurt with fruit are equally delicious.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Peanut butter sandwich is my favorite. 40 calorie bread and 40g pb comes to 291 calories and for me is filling. Goes great with coffee.
  • AnikaTownsend
    AnikaTownsend Posts: 3 Member
    Greek yogurt with fresh or frozen fruit on top and kashi go lean crunch sprinkled on top.. I also love making a black bean veggie burger crumbled with some low fat cheese inside of a whole wheat wrap.. Old fashioned cooked oatmeal with bananas and walnuts and cinnamon! YUM!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    greek yogurt and granola. yum. smoothie with protein powder greens and fruit. quick steel cut oatmeal with chia seeds lil brown sugar [could also heat a wee bit of almond milk, blend in protein powder and then stir into oatmeal...i call it proatmeal. Those are probably all closer to high end of calories but filling and good.
  • TacticalSumo
    TacticalSumo Posts: 23 Member
    Just hate eggs or burnt out?
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    1/2 c yogurt, 1/2 c old fashioned oats, 1/2 c almond milk, 1/2 c berries, 2T chia seeds, add your favorite sweetener to taste. Mix together and let sit in the fridge overnight.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Canned tuna with some salsa
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,049 Member
    I have an English muffin with light cream cheese and smoked salmon. Delicious!
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    unsweetened yoghurt and stewed fruit.

wholegrain toast with cottage cheese and diced tomato

Wholegrain toast with halved and fried tomato, mushrooms, onion or just tomato. All separate. Cook with olive oil.

lite soy smoothie with banana and silken tofu. or use other fruit such as strawberries, kiwi fruit whatever.

hummus and pita bread

banana sandwich.

sardine sandwich.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    English muffin with ricotta and honey
    Protein pancakes
    Oatmeal with nut butter
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    Something else for breakfast that don't involve eggs... with calories around 150-300

Well, portion size can make a lot of things fit those numbers...
    fruit
    yogurt
    granola bar
    cereal with milk
    toast
    peanut butter sandwich
    vegetables/salad
    meat
    cheese
    trail mix
    leftovers

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited August 2015
    I do a scoop of protien powder in my coffee and a small bowl of fiber one with almond milk.

edited to add calories-

unsweetened vanilla almond milk-30 cals
    fiber one 30g-60 cals
    (i typically add some fruit to my cereal, so that varies in calories)

protien powder 15g-60 cals
    coffee-5 cals
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Chicken sausage links, whole grain toaster waffle, ( i like the kashi blueberry ones), piece of fruit.