Ugly thighs =(

Options
2»

Replies

• jakesfitness
    jakesfitness Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    up your weight fa sho! and i would do 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps going from a lighter weight to a heavier weight. the last couple of squats should be HARD!! if its not challenging you, its not changing you. also add in some weighted lunges, and step ups. Also side to side squats will help work your inner thighs.
  • sevfam
    sevfam Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ok less reps, more weight more walking. Got it. And I just ordered those swim capris :wink: Sorry no pictures. Maybe Ill post a before and after, later, when I like them.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    One of the girls in my pilates class said I had thunder thighs the other day, and I took it as a compliment, because I can also lift huge with them (she wasn't saying it to be mean, either; we're friends). Mine are huge, but I still love them. Don't hate your body; learn to love it, flaws and all. But up your weights.
  • sevfam
    sevfam Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yeah Its really not the size of them because they arent big by any means. Just flabby and wiggly. How do you post a psiture here anyways?
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I agree with some of the others who have posted...squats and lunges and increase the weights. I will be doing this as well...I, too, have jiggly thighs. :(
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above mentioned: lift HEAVY weights. I do lunges, dead lifts, squats and use the leg press machine and have had more results in 2 months doing that than over a year lifting light and doing cardio. But you've got to go heavy. 10 lbs is not enough. I use 50 lbs with my walking lunges, squats and dead lifts and leg press 280 lbs. My legs are much leaner and firmer now. Huge difference with heavy lifting.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Do more than just squats. You want to work ALL muscles. Squats work more butt than thigh. Look up videos on Youtube for leg workouts or thigh workouts that way you'll be working all of your leg muscles and really get some nice shapely thighs.