Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help, fitness buddy

so summing up my story, I was obese, once i finished highschool i decided to be healthy and lose weight, Done that from XL (18-16 or even bigger) to 14, then now 12-10 (130lbs 4'10 atm) . sounds all cool right?

Well now I'm in hell , I cant see any changes anymore my weight stays the same, i didnt see anyone with my body shape (big thunder thighs+butt AND stomach but a smaller waist), Being only 22 and single with that preggo stomach I'm getting depressed, I never thought I'd get such old nightmares back, getting called "fat" again and the struggle with my weight loss (which is for 5 years now) lead me to have such a crushed self esteem, Depression and body dysmorphic disorder, I try to be motivated but I feel fat and worthless, I'm in need of a fitness buddy, I'm the fattest one in my family yet the healthiest one, ironic isn't it?

I started counting calories which was annoying and always said i was under-eating (900- calories) So I stopped counting calories and only added the 21 day fix meal plan and been trying it for a while.

I'm not sure to be honest, I really need a fitness buddy who has a fitness/health connection like me. No one I know is healthy :(

Anyone interested in being buddies with me I got skype/kik and such if you want :)

Replies

• ThatNocturnalGirl
    ThatNocturnalGirl Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me or message me to exchange Kiks. I've dealt with depression and body image problems too. I'm currently in eating disorder recovery and am trying to be healthier. I love lifting weights if you're into that too. Good luck! You can do it.
  • dwan87
    dwan87 Posts: 4 Member
    We all the same I isec to strugle with my weight since I was a little then when I was 20 I lost around 20 kg
    It's a nightmare seeing all weight come again :(.
    We can help and motivate each other