Swolemate

Options
Sarahbearrzz
Sarahbearrzz Posts: 4 Member
how do I find my swole mate? I'm looking to date someone who is really into health and fitness (doesn't have to be ripped and all bulky) just someone with a healthy lifestyle.... How do I meet someone like that naturally? Not online, not on mfp, not at my gym that's mostly women or married men.... What should I do or where do I go to meet some healthy livers? And when I'm there... How do I spark conversation and let someone know that I may not look like a healthy body builder bikini girl, but inside I am a healthy, fit, fun lady.

Replies

• Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    You are really kind of limiting yourself there.. but if I were you, especially where you live. Join some fitness clubs. Running, Beach Volley Ball, Outdoor Yoga.. whatever floats your boat. You will meet plenty of people with like minded activities and immediately have something to bond over.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I would start by stopping looking. Just do the things you love and you'll naturally come across those people sharing your hobbies and interests. Apart from that just be friendly, get to know everyone whether they are male, female, young, old etc. Love will come to you naturally then, when you least expect it and it will be natural. That's my humble opinion anyway :)
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend found a great guy on her softball team ;)