Tips & Exercises?

I personally dont know any great exercises to do to really shed the pounds. Anybody know any great ideas that work for yourselves ?

Replies

• leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    you tube vids amazing at home workouts
  • ashleeeybrieanne
    ashleeeybrieanne Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks ill give them a try !
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    i currently do insanity and les mills body combat
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    I personally dont know any great exercises to do to really shed the pounds. Anybody know any great ideas that work for yourselves ?

Multiple daily sets of The Fork And Plate Push-Away work best for me.

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Running? Especially with hills?
  • mountain climbers, burpees, jumping jacks, jump rope, squats, lunges.....
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited August 2015
    Youtube try interval training/circuits - lots free there and some of them done in as little at 10 mins if you're short on time...

or just walk, I know thats my favourite thing to do (I average 20k steps a day)
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    I walk at least 10,000 steps every day, and I try to bike 3 times a week, and kayak 3 times a week. Biking and kayaking are fun.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    I personally like walking. I walk on my lunch break almost every day. Lately, in the evenings when I get home, I've been doing the 30 day shread. On the weekends I either jump on the treadmill and run for 45-50 mins or I go for a 4-5 mile walk. You can do any exercise you want. Do whatever floats your boat. Just try to get in 30-60 mins a day and you'll be golden.
  • kerenelly
    kerenelly Posts: 61 Member
    edited August 2015
    If you have a problem getting out and about or getting to the gym, fitnessblender.com have an amazing range of workouts to choose from. The only equipment they use are mats and/or a set of dumbbells, but usually the dumbbells are optional or you can opt for a workout that doesn't use them.

Personally, I used to find it so difficult to stick to any change of consistent exercise regime until I found Fitness Blender. There's so much variety that to me, it never gets boring and its great if you're busy and tight on time too.