The guy I'm seeing has finally noticed that I've lost weight!!

Options
mbanks123
mbanks123 Posts: 117 Member
There is nothing better about dieting than someone else pointing it out to you :) well done everyone who's got to this point and good luck to everyone who is trying. It makes it all worth it!

Replies

• Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    And he better notice every day from now on :)
    Congratulations !
  • Spice1973
    Spice1973 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That always makes you feel good. :)
  • Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's great--to me, it never gets old having people point it out to you. I also find it amusing at large gatherings when like 50 different people ask how I'm doing it, and when I say "diet and exercise" the usual answer back is "Oh, I've tried that--it doesn't work for me." Always makes me chuckle.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That's great--to me, it never gets old having people point it out to you. I also find it amusing at large gatherings when like 50 different people ask how I'm doing it, and when I say "diet and exercise" the usual answer back is "Oh, I've tried that--it doesn't work for me." Always makes me chuckle.
    I hear you! When people ask me, I make a motion hand to mouth like eating and say "Less this" and then make my fingers walk and say "More this". I get some strange looks :-)

• Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    KarlaH9801 wrote: »
    I hear you! When people ask me, I make a motion hand to mouth like eating and say "Less this" and then make my fingers walk and say "More this". I get some strange looks :-)

The strange looks usually translate to "Come on, that can't be all it is."
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Its great encouragement, and also for self esteem.
    Use that positive feedback to fuel your determination and self motivation, and keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!