Do you let your spouse know your weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    46 pounds! Go you!

My hubby knows every pound. I know his too. I'm not a fan of secrets, so we're pretty open. Even if he didn't know, if he asked, I'd tell him. He knows what size I wear too.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    When I gained weight I was a little embarrassed-but shared anyway. Now I love telling the BF when be scale goes down. (Or moan and groan when it goes up). My guess would be that he would be thinking "holy *kitten*" about the loss-not be original number.

Weight loss is freakin hard. It takes a lot of determination. Be proud of your numbers.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I tell him how much I lost, but I never hide the number. Yesterday he pat his lap for me to sit while we looked at our wedding pics on the computer. I said I'd break his leg and he asked me how much I weigh. Then he laughed at me and said he'd be fine.
  • ShandaLeaS
    ShandaLeaS Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    No and we've been married 15 years. He knows everything except my weight. I'm embarrassed that I've gained almost 1/2 of what I weighed when we got together
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    No. I've been married 30 years and I have never told him how much I've weighed. I tell him now how much I weighed when we were married, how much I gained during each pregnancy. I lost pregnancy weight after each pregnancy, thankfully. But my baby is 21 and I had gained quite a bit due to too much food and not enough exercise. So he knows how much I've lost this tme and about how much more I would like to lose, but I do not tell him what my goal weight is; however, I don't mind telling home my size! Weird, huh?
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    He knows how it bothers me so he doesn't ask my weight, but he has said he could guess it. Don't want to know his guess
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    he knows everything about me. id never feel weird about telling him how much i weigh when he can literally grab the chub on my hips haha. 134 means absolutely nothing to him. me being healthy means something to him.
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Sure why not? He can tell by looking at me that I don't weight 120lb. He loves me, including my wobbly bits and won't think any less of me just because of a number on the scales.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    My husband and I share everything. Even things that we should probably keep to ourselves.

I mean, we are talking about a guy that put his car window down on our first date when I was driving. When I told him he could put the air on if he was hot, he said "This is actually for you." Then he totally let one rip. Yeah, and I married it cause I have the sense of humor of a 10 year old boy.

It worked out ok since 9 years later it's us and our 2 boys. I've grown accustomed to knowing everything and him knowing everything. Kind of like that scene in "This is 40." You know the one where Paul Rudd wants his wife to look at a weird bump on his *kitten*.