Before & during - w/ photos

Options
I saw this photo the other day it says "if you're tired of starting over, stop giving up". This really spoke to me because I started my weight loss journey the beginning of 2012. It seemed like ever time a circumstance arrived (i.e. injury, loss of job etc) I would throw the towel in and just eat what I wanted and drink 1000's of calories of soda, all while sitting on my butt.

So I turned 30 on May 6th and decided that I had, had enough of this. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I started by cutting out all sodas. A month later on June 5th I started C25k program, and havent looked back yet. I've only lost 5lbs since the 5th but inches are flying!

I would love supportive friends if y'all want to add me.

Close to my heaviest weight (260)
Untitled.jpg

current 237 (right) & march 245 (left)
4489d6e9-241b-42d4-b7fe-728fdd6d7f84_zpse6f4fea0.jpg

Can y'all see the difference? I need to do a full body shot so I can see there too :)

Replies

• LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! You look great! You also look so much happier and more confident. Way to go for jumping in and making some big changes! I definitely know what you mean about making every excuse possible. I, too, have recently just gotten back on the horse, full throttle. Feel free to add me, I'm on MFP mostly all the time and love supporting my friends.
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yup, feel free to add me, I was the same for MANY years, this time I have made the LIFESTYLE change not just diet.
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    lisal120 - I used to have that same picture as the background of my ticker :p I love that quote!!
  • sorcha1977
    sorcha1977 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Never say "only" when you say you've lost X amount of pounds. Every pound is a victory. Every single pound.

You look great!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Very exciting, keep it going girl. Great job!

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Never say "only" when you say you've lost X amount of pounds. Every pound is a victory. Every single pound.

You look great!

You are so right I keep forgetting that - it's all part of changing the way I think about this journey as it becomes a lifestyle change.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! You're beautiful, by the way!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    LadyElby-

Seemed fitting since I hit half way. when I started out it said "I can, and I will.... Watch me! " loved it.
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your support!
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Keep it up your doing gr8!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!