Antidepressants & Weight loss

Options
124»

Replies

• lorrennon
    lorrennon Posts: 43
    Options
    I've tried so many.
    Honestly, regular exercise is my TRUE antidepressant.

Just get moving, keep your eating in check and the weight will come off. Sometimes slower than others but as long as you keep at it, consistent and dedicated, it will come off.

I wish that would work for me.. They say just excercise and endorphins will make you happier.. All I get is sweaty. Fortunately the weight is coming off so I will stick with it for now...ho hum.
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I want to say it's very important to note that people are affected in different ways by medications so it's really all about trial and error.

I have Bipolar disorder and have been living with it for the last 29 years. I don't take antidepressants now but I have in the past. Wellbutrin helped me and I was able to lose weight on it..... Zoloft also was good for my depression but I gained weight while on it so thankfully I was weaned off it. [\b]...[\quote]
    I'm on it now. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in May 2012. I was on lithium from May 2012 to June 2013. Anyways, that blew me up HUGELY! Anyways, I've been looking for other people to befriend who are also on antidepressants and trying to lose weight at the same time. We can motivate each other, chat, or vent.
    I login everyday.

So if you want to add me...Click Click.