Fit bit??

Options
mama820
mama820 Posts: 14 Member
I would love to connect & be friends on here with others who have a fit bit. I am new to MFP & to the fit bit App & linked them both together yesterday. If you have both or not let's get connected and help motivate each other!!!!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • mommyvudu
    mommyvudu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Which fitbit do you have? I was thinking about purchasing one today but I don't know which I should go with!
  • mama820
    Options
    I just bought the zip last week. I First bought the Charge, that one is about $129.95 but I didn't like it at all so I returned it a few days later. I didn't even use it, I just didn't like the fit and feel of it on my wrist. It's very stiff and for me uncomfortable. Plus I realized with my job the one that wears like a watch I would have to remove it when I work. So I got the zip for $59.00 and really like it a lot. I just attach it to my bra strap. It fits very snug so you don't have to worry about it falling off. Hope that helps:)
  • mommyvudu
    Options
    mama820 wrote: »
    I just bought the zip last week. I First bought the Charge, that one is about $129.95 but I didn't like it at all so I returned it a few days later. I didn't even use it, I just didn't like the fit and feel of it on my wrist. It's very stiff and for me uncomfortable. Plus I realized with my job the one that wears like a watch I would have to remove it when I work. So I got the zip for $59.00 and really like it a lot. I just attach it to my bra strap. It fits very snug so you don't have to worry about it falling off. Hope that helps:)
    mama820 wrote: »

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed to know! I hate wearing things on my wrists so even thought the charge does a lot, I was worried I'd hate the feel of it. Totally getting the clip on kind, but I might go with the One.
  • mama820
    Options
    The one looks great also. Let me know if you get one we can help motivate each other to get those steps in!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I ordered the fitbit HR today to help me count the calories and my progress from the gym, would love to join up with you guys for the extra motivation, banter and some good old fashioned competition and goal setting :)
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I have a flex! Feel free to add me :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    mommydie wrote: »
    Which fitbit do you have? I was thinking about purchasing one today but I don't know which I should go with!

Hi
    I also bought the FitBit Zip despite or because it takes a replaceable battery, was inexpensive and I was not sure I would get a lot of use from it. I like that I can clip it in many locations. I started by wearing it in my waistband facing inwards so I could look at it and easily read it right side up when I turned the waistband outwards. I have ended up with it in my right front pocket where it seems to be just as happy and accurate working. Plus when I switch clothes It switches along with the Phone and Keys and does not get forgotten.

Plus I already had a wearable Pulse & BP device I can trigger as I walk for a quick monitor of them.

Good Luck whatever You decide
    RogerToo
  • mommyvudu
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm super excited to get one. I just have to convince a certain someone to splurge on me this weekend since we just moved and I'm not working much yet. ;) Shouldn't be too difficult though. Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can watch each other get in shape!
  • mama820
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    I ordered the fitbit HR today to help me count the calories and my progress from the gym, would love to join up with you guys for the extra motivation, banter and some good old fashioned competition and goal setting :)
    Awesome! Let's do it!!!
  • ashcakes72
    ashcakes72 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have the fit bit flex love it