Yoga...?

Options
Hi,
I weekly go to a yoga class based on stretching however i am wanting a yoga dvd that is more of a workout. Can anyone reccomend one? Thanks :)

Replies

• XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You should google codyapp It's a website with mobile apps that you can buy all kinds of fitness programs. They even have offline download access now. You sign up for the site for free and you can browse all of the programs.

Once there you'll "Yoga Boot Camp" with Irene Papas. She an international yoga teacher. I have both boot camp sets and they are a workout!!

66a70939-1ce6-4d25-92ef-36aa5d5bb05b.jpg

There is also an Astanga practice series with Kino Macgregor another internationally know teacher.

• noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    There is a channel on Youtube that puts out some challenging yoga workouts. I've done them and they're not easy...and I used to do power yoga classes 3-5 days a week. Her channel is Ali Kamenova. If hers are too challenging, there are a lot of others that are also really good.
  • meghrose17
    meghrose17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YouTube search for power yoga or yoga for weight loss. I like Sarah Beth Yoga, Yoga by Candace, and Yoga with Adrienne. Vinyasa is the style of yoga that's the best workout - because it's a continuous flow of movement from pose to pose. :)