Munchies! How do you curb'em?

Options
sissiluv
sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
I feel like I've been smoking too much weed because The Munchies are now a regular part of my life! The urge to nom everything in sight is just about insatiable and I can't stop thinking about food.

Soon I'll probably become hangry. v.v

So what do you guys do to staunch your urges? How have you cured your Munchies?

Replies

• emyzmom74
    emyzmom74 Posts: 1
    Options
    One snack that my husband has turned me on to is roasted broccoli. You take as much as you want, put some olive oil on it and some seasoning...anything from garlic powder to Old Bay. Roast it at 400 until crispy. Very crunchy like chips.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I have always been a salty/crispy muncher. Now I try to steer clear of chips and go for veg instead. My new favorite is carrots with sriracha. Nooommmmm!

When I'm actually hungry, I try to go for something higher in nutritional value than chips, but still "snacky." A bit of cheese with a few whole grain crackers does the trick. Or a handful of nuts.

I've stopped buying Doritos because I can't not eat the whole bag. I just... can't.
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This is an essential oil blend that you rub on your hands and inhale when you get the munchie urge. It works really well, even for weed munchies ;)http://www.momof13.com/collections/weight-loss-collection/products/appetite-control-oil#.UcIeQdj4JYo
  • melmobs1
    melmobs1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Snack on fruits and vegetables, the stricter you are the faster the cravings will diminish.