100lb+ to loose and in my 20s looking for other women friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• pinpoise
    pinpoise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Jenny and I'm 23 years old. I started a few months ago at 230lbs but I have lost 19lbs since then.
    I'm 5ft 6" and I'm hoping to get to 130lbs. I've still got a long way to go and would love some friends for support and motivation.
    Anyone here should feel free to add me.
  • losingitwithkat
    losingitwithkat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Ive lost 19 lbs and I've got 81 to go, for a total of exactly 100! Im 23 and I hope i can help anyone stay motivated, and i will take any help aswell. :) peace!
  • myamade
    myamade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Mya here, Im 23 I way about 273 Im looking to get to 200 to start off then I'll be making another goal. Its been a bit of a struggle the last 6 monthes I've just been maintaining the weight now trying some new things.
  • bigmama5910
    bigmama5910 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and trying to lose 50 lbs. I have absolutely no motivation to do this by myself :(
  • bigbabi74
    bigbabi74 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 28 5'6 and I weigh about 330 and looking to lose 110 lbs I have lost 16.6 lbs so far. So will y'all please add me? We're all in this together!!!
  • kimikat91
    kimikat91 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, my heaviest was 267 about 4 months ago. Since then in down to 237. Yayy. I would love some more friends to help motivate and be motivated by. My initial goal is 117 pounds. Im 5'2 n a half. Hope to see requests..
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey, at my heaviest I was 305 pounds back in April. Now I'm down 40 pounds as of today and my goal weight is 170. I'm 5'9". I have support from my boyfriend, but I would love some more friends to motivate and help motivate or just to chat with. Hope to see some requests. We're in this together :) .