I've done this app, it works for me and hello!

Options
Hello everyone! I just thought I'd let you know how much this app has truly been a life changer for me. A big part of losing weight is what you eat, and this app gives me the control I needed. I lost a total of 30 pounds with this app about a year and a half ago, I also included exercise, out of nowhere I stopped using this app and I began eating whatever without knowledge, I've gained a good 20 pounds back, but even though I gained weight back because of exercise I've maintained a nice shape, but I'm back and ready to be a little more in control again! I'd love to have friends this time along the way so feel free to add me because my goals is not only to help myself but to help you! Let's do this ladies and gents, because we can!

Replies

• mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't see where you need to lose but good luck in your journey.
  • rachaellynn69
    rachaellynn69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Exercise has been a big part of my success and like I've said its kept me in shape, but I'm quite tall and it's easy for me to gain weight without many noticing, but it happens! We are all on a never ending journey, and being healthy is one of them @mrhonesty good luck to you too!
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are right, thank you.