Options
2»

Replies

• Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    alixmp wrote: »
    So I have been eating clean for about a week now and the past thee days, I feel like I'm fighting something. I have sore throat, stuffy nose, the works. This happens EVERY time I eat healthy!! I'm rarely sick when my diet is total crap, but when I start healthy, I always get sick with something!!! WHY????!!? Isn't healthy eating supposed to make you feel better??? So frustrating!! I don't want to give up again, but I don't want to be sick either. Can anyone shed light on what the hell is going on!?!???? :/

If you are eating with a northern window open then you're facing Smithers. Nothing good comes out of Smithers. Close the northern window and open a western window. Allow the ocean air to improve your breathing and the ocean will open your sinuses. You could always open your diary. . . .I mean. . .so we have perspective instead of guessing blind.

Poor Smithers. What's wrong with him?

ziwv46.png
  • Syleyna
    Syleyna Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Your body is adjusting. Give it time. If you're still sick in a week then get checked out.
    I get a similar thing if I fall off the wagon and have to restart my diet plan. Generally lasts a 4-8 days.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Correlation is not causation.

Try viruses and bacteria. You haven't been on your new diet long enough for it to be causing you problems.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    So I have been eating clean for about a week now and the past thee days, I feel like I'm fighting something. I have sore throat, stuffy nose, the works. This happens EVERY time I eat healthy!! I'm rarely sick when my diet is total crap, but when I start healthy, I always get sick with something!!! WHY????!!? Isn't healthy eating supposed to make you feel better??? So frustrating!! I don't want to give up again, but I don't want to be sick either. Can anyone shed light on what the hell is going on!?!???? :/

If you are eating with a northern window open then you're facing Smithers. Nothing good comes out of Smithers. Close the northern window and open a western window. Allow the ocean air to improve your breathing and the ocean will open your sinuses. You could always open your diary. . . .I mean. . .so we have perspective instead of guessing blind.

ziwv46.png

Smithers, British Columbia. . . . ..argh. . . ..ha r-u-m-p-h
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options

ziwv46.png

Smithers, British Columbia. . . . ..argh. . . ..ha r-u-m-p-h

Hwell, I'm a lowly Pennsylvanian.....ahem.
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You could try a detox with juice. The one I've done is one third unsweetended cranberry juice and two thirds unsweetened orange juice. You know it's working if you get a headache. You can just do it for seven days, then stop.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    rwhyte12 wrote: »
    You could try a detox with juice. The one I've done is one third unsweetended cranberry juice and two thirds unsweetened orange juice. You know it's working if you get a headache. You can just do it for seven days, then stop.

No. That's ridiculous.