In need of Friends

LadyLex3
LadyLex3 Posts: 3 Member
Hello, fitness family I am in need of some friends and fitness partners on here. Motivation and friendly competition would be great. I am a mother to a 13-month-old and it can be hard to stay on task. I am currently at a weight of 198, down from a weight of 242 during my pregnancy. I would like to be in the 160-150 range. I have always struggled with weight but this time I'm doing it to be healthy and happy

Replies

• _The_Lone_Wolf_
    _The_Lone_Wolf_ Posts: 160 Member
    Hi Alexis, always feel free to add me :)
  • livingformykids3
    livingformykids3 Posts: 19 Member
    Add me as well
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Feel free to add me also so we can motivate each other
  • crazydoggirl
    crazydoggirl Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me..we could all use some support and motivation
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 3,030 Member
    I'm in a similar situation! I have a 12-month-old. I'm 209 lbs currently (233 during pregnancy). Looking to get down to 145 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Ileanas77
    Ileanas77 Posts: 2 Member
    My daughter is 14 months old. I've shed two pounds since I started 2 weeks ago
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Hi my son is 10m old and I have went from 230lbs to 198lbs my goal weight is to be 154lbs
  • JanFranze2015
    JanFranze2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, fitness family I am in need of some friends and fitness partners on here. Motivation and friendly competition would be great. I am a mother to a 13-month-old and it can be hard to stay on task. I am currently at a weight of 198, down from a weight of 242 during my pregnancy. I would like to be in the 160-150 range. I have always struggled with weight but this time I'm doing it to be healthy and happy

• JanFranze2015
    JanFranze2015 Posts: 4 Member
    I am also in need of friends/motivators. I'm 56 yes old & a widow.