Need to ask a lame question

Options
Hello all,
I have been reading (and sometimes posting) on others' threads on various message boards. I will then log off, come back the next day and want to see if there is any reply or other comments.... when I do that, I can't find where the original thread(s) are. I'm even thinking I'l lose track of this one! How do I 'ear mark' my place?? It is probably something really simple, but I don't know what it is.
Thanks for helping me out!

Replies

• wildrosewood
    wildrosewood Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :/ I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully I don't lose track of this one before someone answers...
  • cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm not sure about the app but from the website there is a little hollow star at the top right of the original post. Click it. Then up higher you see the bell, number of updates, and again the star, and a gear. When you click that star you should see a drop down of everything you starred. Make sense?
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    On the website click on notifications (the bell icon) and the click all notifications. It'll take you to another page and then click replies. It'll show you all the threads you've commented on.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    On the top right of this thread see a star. Click on it. That way you have a book mark. :smiley:
    The bell is for when someone responds to you in a thread.
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Ah! Thank you so much!! Perfect!
    I have another quick question: why do some people write "bump" as a reply to certain topics... are they agreeing and giving a fist bump or something? Again, I apologize for being such a newbie at this kind of stuff....
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Bump pops the post back up the list so it stays on sight.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    cabwj wrote: »
    I'm not sure about the app but from the website there is a little hollow star at the top right of the original post. Click it. Then up higher you see the bell, number of updates, and again the star, and a gear. When you click that star you should see a drop down of everything you starred. Make sense?

thanks you have been very helpful
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Click on the top right star.