Looking for friends who have 75-100 lbs to lose.

Options
Kiismyaces
Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
I weigh 203.5 lbs want to get to 128 lbs by Valentine's day. Let's support each other, message me or add me!

Replies

• Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've added you as a friend, I need to loose about 75 lbs :)
  • SherleyPerpignan
    SherleyPerpignan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I was 250lbs a month ago when I started my fitness journey, now I'm down to 232lbs. My goal is 160lbs, send me a msg!
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose around 45lbs
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Have lost 50lbs already and looking to add another 57lbs to my loss, so feel free to add me x
  • RoxanneTarver
    RoxanneTarver Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been the fat girl all my life. I had a hard time in middle and high school. I was bullied. People called me names. I didnt want to go to school. My only escape was food. I had a few friends but after high school we never spoke again. I went to work For 3 years and then got laid off. I havent been back to work in 5 years. I gained more and more weight. I became depressed. My anxiety got way out of control. I took anti anxiety meds every day and i wasn't prescribed them. I just finally needed a change. I went to the dr and i now have been off anxiety meds for six months. And i take prozac daily and i feel great. Now i have the motivation to make a big change in my life. I have never been more motivated than i am now. I feel like a completely different person than i did 6 months ago. I have lost 14 pounds and i have about 60 more to go. Were all gunna struggle and want to quit but i will never quit. I do not want to go back to those dark days. I am very excited to what the future holds for me. Im only 26 years old and i have a whole life ahead of me. Feel free to add me everybody!
  • RSSmith2015
    RSSmith2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 106 lbs. to lose... it's nice to meet people who are facing the same struggles/challenges ~ feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Wow Roxanne you have gone far and what a transformation in such a small amount of time, depression and anxiety is not easy to overcome. I sent you a friendship request.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have just under 100lbs to lose to get to my high goal. Add me!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I have not been on the scale in a few months, last time I was 316 lbs. I had my daughters wedding, camping with the grandkids, and basically a summer of over indulgence I am sure. I just signed up at Snap Fitness with the plan to work out 5 days a week before work. Trying to plan meals and work outs today. I am on a quest to hit 200lbs or less so I need to lose well over 100lbs
  • Versacam
    Versacam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Added you!

I have 100lbs to lose too.. and maybe then some more!

• xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love all of your stories. I have about 85-100 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight as well. Please feel free to add me. I need motivational partners. people to keep in contact with through MFP, email, snapchat, kik, hangout anything really.....please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks all!!!
  • alexisrp4l
    alexisrp4l Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 100lb mission my
  • alexisrp4l
    alexisrp4l Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    *myself. Add me!
  • knichols70
    knichols70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Feel free to add me - starting MFP today and looking to get in shape and lose about 75 lbs. Need all the motivation I can get! I've struggled with my weight over the last 20 years and am currently at my highest. Helps to know there are others out there like me. :smile:
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    add me guys! I am 208 trying to get to 150. Once i am approaching this goal i will see if i need to lose more. It all depends on how I look :)
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    Make sure to check out the new group I created "Transform your body by Valentine's day 2016....a 6 month journey!"

Thank you all for the posts :)
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm down 39 pounds after restarting my new journey 76 days ago, looking at losing around 80 more. Kudos to all of you making a change & getting healthier!
  • jennymaassel
    jennymaassel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me; I just started today too!
  • uhhhDoodle
    uhhhDoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We have very similar stats and goals!!
  • Kiismyaces
    Options