Small frame, big belly

I have a very small frame/bone structure. I used to be severely underweight, but I went overboard and gained too much weight. This is my third week of diet and exercise and I'm looking for friends. My weight has stayed pretty steady so far, which is frustrating, but I want to do it right with diet and exercise. I want to be healthy, not over or underweight. I noticed it looked like I swallowed a beach ball, so that's my major goal, to flatten my stomach.

Replies

• rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    There is a great sticky on the boards something like...." so you want a flat stomach"... you should try and find it to read... I think in general . Hopefully someone else will come along and post the link for you.
    Best of Luck.
  • tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Hi there! Small framed here too! The key to a flat belly is overall weight loss and drinking lots of water. I'd be happy to lend support!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,979 Member
    rushfive wrote: »
    There is a great sticky on the boards something like...." so you want a flat stomach"... you should try and find it to read... I think in general . Hopefully someone else will come along and post the link for you.
    Best of Luck.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    I'm sure you'll do great! I was underweight once and now gained way too much as well, what a pain haha