Ladies..lower 30s, 5'8 maintaining around 135-140

Options
What are your gross calories for the day to maintain in this range? Or what is your net at the end of the day on workout days/non workout days??

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    That answer is going to be completely different for everyone. It is all dependent on metabolism and activity level.
    I am two inches taller and maintain at 145 by eating at a TDEE of 2200 calories daily. If I would drop all my workouts I'd probably be at 2090 calories. If I'd get a car instead of using my bike it would probably be even lower.

The important thing is to find what works for you. It is not a competition ;)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    As she says, I am also 5'10 and older and maintain at a net of 1800, though I eat around 2200. There's a calculator on the site. Start there and modify.
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different so you will have to find he calorie level that works for you. I'm 5'8, 133 and maintain at 2150.
  • spacepony
    spacepony Posts: 13 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm 31, 5'7.5", 134lbs, MFP gave me a maintenance mode at 1645 cals being "lightly active", even though I lean towards "moderately active".

I eat back all of my exercise calories now, I've noticed if I don't I lose more weight. So I net about 2000-2300 cals. I've never reached my goal weight before, therefore I've never been in ~maintenance mode~. It's very strange.