Fat

Options
Bansh3e
Bansh3e Posts: 71 Member
Hy guys i really need your help on this one.What do you think about eating 30% of your daily calories,fat?.I dont take any supplements and i think i need all the testosterone boost and hormones that i can get during my lean bulk phase at my 18 years old and the only way to do this is eating more healthy fats.

My current macros for leanbulk are 81Fat, 301 Carbs and 137 Protein.

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Looks fine. You can increase it. Fat is good. Buy some unrefined coconut oil ( less processed) because you can even eat that right out of the container.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Looks fine. You can increase it. Fat is good. Buy some unrefined coconut oil ( less processed) because you can even eat that right out of the container.

It is my go to fat source.

• Bansh3e
    Options
    Because you don`t need more than 0.8 to 1 gram per pound if you are 20 or bellow.You need more fats and carbs to help you produce more testosterone and all the other hormones.
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    At your age you should have plenty of T so why the concern?
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    What's the issue? I'm cutting and get 35% from fat. Keep the fats high bro.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    30% seems pretty reasonable.
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Looks fine. You can increase it. Fat is good. Buy some mayonaise ( less processed) because you can even eat that right out of the container.

This is terrible advice. Mayo out the jar???? Get some olive oil, eggs are a good fat source too
  • Bansh3e
    Options
    At your age you should have plenty of T so why the concern?

I don`t have facial hair :))))

• Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bansh3e wrote: »

Then you may need a little more help than avocados and peanut butter can provide lol

Your fats in your breakdown look good but if you seriously think you have low T go get tested.
  • Bansh3e
    Options
    Bansh3e wrote: »

Then you may need a little more help than avocados and peanut butter can provide lol

Your fats in your breakdown look good but if you seriously think you have low T go get tested.[/quot

I have all the signs of High T except facial hair, my facial hair is just trimmed i dont have a full beard.