Having a "I want to eat everything day!" Please help!!

Options
Any good chocolatey snacks that won't make me feel horrible for eating after??? Ugh, oh to be a woman!

Replies

• SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Anything that will fit into your calorie goal for the day. :smile:
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Go out for a run.
  • ashleypetrie4
    ashleypetrie4 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of those days too.. but I DID eat everything :neutral: sometimes I just have to let it happen and move on. In the general scheme of things, I know it's not the end of the world.

As far as chocolatey snacks, I always just buy some dark chocolate and portion it out, have a Quest bar or an Oatmega bar, or will go out for a small frozen yogurt. Chocolate isn't something I crave often, so I don't have the greatest ideas for you. I'm sorry!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    It's funny, I must be the only woman on Earth who craves everything but chocolate on those days.

Just have a piece of chocolate.
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pudding snack packs :)
  • garydeinert
    garydeinert Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I agree with Mr_Knight... get out of the house, go running, hiking, biking somewhere. My usual plan is to go (usually biking) directionally away from the house until I'm beginning to get tired... then I have to make it home. And, miraculously, by then... not hungry!
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's 72% dark chocolate bar - 4 squares is about 220 calories. Worth it. Make it fit!!
  • Kristinfitzgerald
    Kristinfitzgerald Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of those days too.. but I DID eat everything :neutral: sometimes I just have to let it happen and move on. In the general scheme of things, I know it's not the end of the world.

As far as chocolatey snacks, I always just buy some dark chocolate and portion it out, have a Quest bar or an Oatmega bar, or will go out for a small frozen yogurt. Chocolate isn't something I crave often, so I don't have the greatest ideas for you. I'm sorry!

I just feel a bit guilty because I just started with trying to be good. Lol screw it, I'm eating that piece of tuxedo cake that's calling my name. I'll be a bit over my daily calories.... Have to kick butt at the gym tomorrow :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Second the sugar free Jello pudding snacks, especially the dark ones. Those actually give you a dairy serving.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cheesecake NEVER makes me feel horrible!
  • Kristinfitzgerald
    Kristinfitzgerald Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pudding!!! I have that.... Way less calories too!
    I would go for a run but my husband is out and have a baby in bed and one about to go down. I'll have to remember that trick....
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Happened to me yesterday...I ate a couple extra treats and drank a big bottle of water, that's stopped the cravings =)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    It's funny, I must be the only woman on Earth who craves everything but chocolate on those days.

Just have a piece of chocolate.

Not the only one ;). My appetite doesn't change related to my period, but did when I was pregnant. I wanted Gorgonzola cheese on any kind of salad every single day!
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I personally love sugar free fudge pops, they taste amazing and are 40 calories a piece. I have been known to eat 3 or 4 a night!
  • SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ajocal18 wrote: »
    I personally love sugar free fudge pops, they taste amazing and are 40 calories a piece. I have been known to eat 3 or 4 a night!

Whuuuuutt???? I'm gonna have to grab some of those the next time I'm in the store.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello puddings are really good- also have you heard of Artic zero ice creams some of them are really good- and have some good macros-
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    For chocolate cravings, hot chocolate and/or sugar free hot chocolate work pretty well.
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Do some hardcore cardio

Then you will have room for more calories
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ajocal18 wrote: »

I tried those and I was so disappointed. I need to find one with a strong flavor. The one I tried were bland :(