And today's non-scale victory!

Options
Mine, while showering after my workout, I noticed I have these lovely ankles! I have been having trouble with swelling after working out and it's not there, no cankles! So even though it's too soon to see a difference in how my clothes fit and I'm still bumpy and curvy in all the wrong places, my efforts for a smaller, healthier and fitter me are already making changes.

Woot woot!

So what's your non-scale victory today?

Replies

• LessofPenny
    LessofPenny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    that is great.....sounds like you were retaining some water that your body needed to get rid of....good for you. I know when my fingers can reach around my wrists or that my hands can reach around my neck...that is a good day for no water retention. If that don't happen....I can up the water intake and of course that sends me to the potty which makes my body let go of the water. It is odd how that works, but when it does...it is a BIG non-scale victory.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I'm sure some was water but I also have an old injury that swells and aches if I don't actively work to keep my ankle strong. My ankle is stronger and it shows. :)