• LauraTentinger
    LauraTentinger Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Just turned 22! Feel free to add me
  • iKennyG
    iKennyG Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20s. I'm 5'2" and I weigh 163 lbs. I want to lose 33 lbs this year. Right now, I'm doing some insanity and low calorie meals. Feel free to add me.
  • HelenPeel18
    HelenPeel18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I just turned 28, I'm 117 lbs (had a baby 8 weeks ago) and looking to lose a stone, feel free to add me :)
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21, 188lbs, 5'2", hoping to lose around 20lbs this year and make healthy long term changes to my habits. Add me if you like :)
  • felicityjanee
    felicityjanee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'4" and around 175 pounds. I personally don't have a goal weight in mind as I lift heavy weights, however I wouldn't mind getting into the 140s. I'm on here to mainly track my calories burned from running and to make sure that I'm not eating like 5 000 calories a day. Anyone is more than welcome to add me, I love making new "friends" and supporting one and other!
  • TianaBox
    TianaBox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm 20 turning 21 this August, I've lost and regained 25 pounds due to stress and boredom eating. Looking for some weight loss buddies and friends to keep me on the right track
  • carleyjs
    carleyjs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose 150lbs! Anyone feel free to add me! :smile:
  • amillabrighthorizons
    Options
    Hi! I'm a female, also 5'7", 167lbs and 23 years old. I'm hoping to get down to 150 and just to be healthy. Feel free to add!! :)
  • lornacatherine91
    lornacatherine91 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 23 and need to loose 25lbs. Please add me :smiley:
  • natgetittogether
    natgetittogether Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and i weigh 169 pounds (last weighed Saturday) im only doing diet but will start this weekend with gym. anyone feel free to add me thats around my age :)
  • kttktlv
    kttktlv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is Great!
    I'm 23 4'11 at 123pounds but my weight tends to go up and down .Would love some support and motivation !
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Oh god. I'll be in my twenties for 3 more months :'(