Need motivation, friends and support!

Options
RockOnRay
RockOnRay Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there
My name is Rayhan and I am from long Island. I have been here for a while and using this app to log my calories! But I think it takes more than just logging your calories to achieve your daily goals. I believe in order to achieve your goals we need support and friends. I try to get online at least once a day and check out the community. I would like to make some more friends and see their daily activities to motivate myself as well. Hence, please add me as your friend and I will add you back as well :)

Replies

• BrianMGlen
    BrianMGlen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You seem pretty thin Already, what's the goal you set?
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi! Join my group, lots of people there ready to transform their bodies see link below:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107993-transform-your-body-by-valentines-day-2016-a-6-month-journey
  • RockOnRay
    edited August 2015
    Options
    BrianMGlen wrote: »
    You seem pretty thin Already, what's the goal you set?
    I have an average body fit but I would like to learn more about the foods or daily diets! It's not easy for me to prepare something real quick on the go. But I am willing to give it a chance. Basically I wanna learn about quick food recipes and get in a healthy diet. I need to burn some fat before I go to this concert I attend every year. It's call ezoo. I wanna be confident about my body and feel good about myself. I like to dance too. So losing couple pounds will definitely help! But I need motivations and support from you all.
  • PollyEH
    PollyEH Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Rayhan, I agree with you. I've used mfp before, but never found it as good for me as now when I'm engaging with the community.
  • RockOnRay
    Options
    PollyEH wrote: »
    Hi Rayhan, I agree with you. I've used mfp before, but never found it as good for me as now when I'm engaging with the community.
    Thanks for the add! :)