26 pounds down in 3 months - 215 to 189 (PICS)

Options
2»

Replies

• bdwanna
    bdwanna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job keep it up!
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm 5'4 with a similar starting weight. Keep up the good work!
  • Fortifitti
    Fortifitti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your doing great. I can really see a difference.
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look great! And 1000 -1300 isn't bad...as long as its not junk food you can still get all your nutrients met on that many calories...I too stick between 1000-1200 some days even less...not intentionally... But yes some days less...and my calorie goal IS set by my doc.....carry on as long as you feel good...cuz you look great!
  • WantToBeMeLiveFree
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for the inspiration! We have same starting points and goals.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • amfritcher
    amfritcher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok say you eat 1000 one day and burn 500 doing exercise...so your only netting 500 into your body for that day?
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    amfritcher wrote: »
    Ok say you eat 1000 one day and burn 500 doing exercise...so your only netting 500 into your body for that day?

Yes & I promise you I get all my vitamins and enough protein in.
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    medlaura wrote: »
    amfritcher wrote: »

Yes & I promise you I get all my vitamins and enough protein in.

Good girl lol.....but really keep it up your an inspiration

• medlaura
    Options
    Thank you! I will definitely keep it up. o:)
  • afbigg
    afbigg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I know it seems backwards and scary as hell, but if you eat a little more the weight might come off just a wee bit easier. Ive read a ton of stuff that says when it gets harder to lose weight/inches or you hit a plateau that you should increase your dietary intake. I'm not saying that your current calories are bad, it's low compared to the "norm" but everybody is different and I say do what works for you. But if it keeps getting harder to lose, and it almost always does for those who have had a good streak, try eating a little bit more. Even just more fruit or veggies or some protein to a meal or snack. Sounds crazy but it really does work and you don't have to do it forever, just until you get over a slump and then go back to your 1000 cals.
  • medlaura
    Options
    adubord wrote: »
    I know it seems backwards and scary as hell, but if you eat a little more the weight might come off just a wee bit easier. Ive read a ton of stuff that says when it gets harder to lose weight/inches or you hit a plateau that you should increase your dietary intake. I'm not saying that your current calories are bad, it's low compared to the "norm" but everybody is different and I say do what works for you. But if it keeps getting harder to lose, and it almost always does for those who have had a good streak, try eating a little bit more. Even just more fruit or veggies or some protein to a meal or snack. Sounds crazy but it really does work and you don't have to do it forever, just until you get over a slump and then go back to your 1000 cals.

Thank you, I was in mini 2 week plateau a couple weeks ago & tried exactly what you just said and it did work! It's crazy how our body works.
  • Galonamission81
    Galonamission81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
    My goals a similar to yours. I would like to be 35 lbs down by the end of the year! Feel free to add me!
  • lindadea1
    lindadea1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • medlaura
    Options
    Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!