Looking for an Accountability Buddy

Options
I have been an on-again, off-again MFP user and exerciser. My clothes are getting WAY too snug, I was recently told I was "obviously pregnant" (no I'm not!), and I'm just lacking the confidence I have when I was healthier, active, and weighed less. I want and need to get back into my workout habits and I want to start eating healthier. Looking for someone who can be my accountability partner - preferably with a daily or every other day check in message to each other.

CW: 163
Goal Weight: 141
Height: 5'5"

Replies

• suz572015
    suz572015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just starting the program today. I am learning the ropes right now but would love to encourage you and help you if you would do the same for me. I know that it is hard but it's a bit easier if there is someone to help alone the way. Let me know what you think?
  • CorrinaS
    CorrinaS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too would like an accountability/check in buddy. I to am an on again, off again MFP as I don't seem to be able to get very interactive with others on the site. More my reading posts when I need a kick.
  • allanthfc
    allanthfc Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can I join in too?

I'm 13.2 stone, 5ft10 but would like to get back into the low 12's. My main problem being that I have struggled to get the calories right. I've logged a few days here and there but recently had a "sod it" moment and destroyed a pack of bourbon biccies like they were going out of fashion.

I'd like to start using the forum or friends on here to report in with and maybe even offer some motivation in return.

I'm nearing the end if Insanity and do stay relatively fit. I run, gym and do cardio but diet has always been my downfall. Hopefully working together we can help eachother fix it.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    me too, i did really well for awhile, went from 172 down to 136, then i got pregnant, and my baby is 10 months, and im 170 :( im trying to get back, but am not doing too hot
  • apalma
    apalma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I definitely would love to be accountable. Added you