Searching for health

My name is Krissy, well this was my first full day on the app. I was weak and are WAY over my calorie count, and not even good calories. If anyone wants to be a buddy I need one! Can't wait to improve! :)

Replies

• MCinBC
    MCinBC Posts: 41 Member
    Don't worry...I think most of us all start the same way. You cannot expect to change all your eating habits overnight. One step at the time!
  • equestrianathlete
    equestrianathlete Posts: 6 Member
    MCinBC wrote: »
    Don't worry...I think most of us all start the same way. You cannot expect to change all your eating habits overnight. One step at the time!
    Thanks! How did you change your eating habits personally if you don't mind me asking?
  • MCinBC
    MCinBC Posts: 41 Member
    Step by step...my sodium intake was more than double...cut sauce, soups and so. Started to buy accordingly. Unsalted butter, less salt bacon, etc. Now I get under allowance almost everyday.
    The best purchase I ever made, a kitchen scale. I eat cereal almost everyday. But once I get my scale, I realized I ate about 55-60g while the "nutrition fact" talks of 27-28g...This is the best way to record accurately your eating. Otherwise you are just guessing and you will end up with no real data.