Best circuit training exercises for home? DailyBurn anyone?

Options
i don't really like to go to the gym because whenever I go, there's always a lot of people. I'm self conscious about myself, so I prefer to work out at home. I've been doing the DailyBurn program for the past week and I really love it so far. I've done circuit training in the pat and I love doing that and yoga, so I was wondering what some good exercises for circuits would be.

Also, if anyone else does the DailyBurn program, please let me know so I'm not alone(:

Replies

• rockinrodders123
    rockinrodders123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you're stuck for circuit exercises or fancy something random I use an app like Pump up (there are tons more like it Sworkit, Jefit etc) they will help you build a circuit easily based on your workout goal (cardio, strength etc), time you want to train for, the equipment you want to use (dumbells, kettles, bands, bodyweight etc) and the parts of your body to focus on, plus they'll set up timers etc for exercise and rest times.

There are usually videos included that show you how to perform each exercise too.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I was tempted to subscribe to Daily Burn because I can get it on the Roku. Are you doing Black Fire? It looks like it's pretty intense.
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I've been the tabata (sp?) Video on daily burn and I really loved it. I don't have a ton of experience with exercise videos so I don't have much to compare it to, but for me it seemed like it was challenging enough to kick my butt, but not so intense that I got overwhelmed or had a difficult time recovering. The only thing I don't love about daily burn is that you can't simultaneously use two programs (i.e. cardi and yoga) at once (unless it's just me and I havn't figured it out yet...). My husband and I both use it so that means we have to use the same one :(
  • CuhhJuhh
    CuhhJuhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been the tabata (sp?) Video on daily burn and I really loved it. I don't have a ton of experience with exercise videos so I don't have much to compare it to, but for me it seemed like it was challenging enough to kick my butt, but not so intense that I got overwhelmed or had a difficult time recovering. The only thing I don't love about daily burn is that you can't simultaneously use two programs (i.e. cardi and yoga) at once (unless it's just me and I havn't figured it out yet...). My husband and I both use it so that means we have to use the same one :(

You're able to use it at the same time. I only know that because every morning when I workout, I stream it on my phone and PS3 and it works just fine.

• CuhhJuhh
    CuhhJuhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was tempted to subscribe to Daily Burn because I can get it on the Roku. Are you doing Black Fire? It looks like it's pretty intense.

I haven't done black fire yet because I'm still trying to get active again lol. Black Fire and Inferno look really difficult but fun.
  • AngharadFL
    AngharadFL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today and did my first Daily Burn exercise (Hips, Butt & Thigh). Great workout. I was looking for a workout program that was fun with some variety and it looks like its going to deliver what I'm looking for. I'm looking forward to trying their other videos.
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I love DailyBurn. I started recently after moving and not liking the gyms I've been to. My fiance and I use it at the same time. I agree it is a great workout but I don't feel intimidated or overwhelmed by it. In addition, the videos I have done are short that way I can fit them into my hectic schedule