BORED BORED BORED!!! SOS

Options
2»

Replies

• Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I think you have had some good advice above but here's mine anyway.

1. if you don't like counting calories don't do it. Keep a simple food diary instead but record everything and measure everything as accurately as you can either by weighing or in metric cups. Level off the spoons and cups. You need a degree of objectivity in order to know where to make corrections and changes what you doing.
    Also weigh daily but don't react to every up and down. Only go on the lowest value in a week and if you find that is going on a general downward trend you're doing fine. When its stops the trend you need to cut back on food.

2. Currently you are not eating enough. You are robbing yourself of enjoyment, satisfaction and also nutrition. Try to eat three meals a day. dont' eat til you are stuffed unless its mainly vegetables even then its better to stop when you are satisfied rather than wait til you are full. If your height is around 5'5" you should eat 1600 at least and would still lose weight. I know this becuase i did it and i am older than you which means my metabolism is slower than yours.

3. Eat when you are hungry. But if you have a schedule of three meals then you may only need one or two snacks in between those main meals to get you over a long period without a meal. Eg if its 5 hours you'll need a snack about 2/3 way along.

4. Unfortunately losing weight successfully just about requires that one is a bit obsessed for quite a while. You have to care and you have to pay attention to what you are putting in your mouth. If you can't be bothered with all of this, then chances are you won't reach your goals. Do whatever you can to make this all easier for yourself but don't compromise on good quality nutritious food. Try to make good choices, keep your fridge stocked with fruit and vegies and other things you can cook up fairly easily.
  • Damien_Scott
    Damien_Scott Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I don't eat super healthy and I've lost 23 lbs in 3 weeks. I eat most of the same stuff that I used to. I just cut down portions and watch my calorie intake. Super easy and you don't get P*$$#@ off.