30 Day Shred completed....what did you do next?

Options
2»

Replies

• AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Banish fat and boost metabolism! So far so good, intense cardio
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I just ordered her Metabolism DVD, glad others liked it. 6 pack (maybe my age?) was too much jumping and jumping with weights...but I love No More Trouble Zones and her Kickboxing is in my Netflix queue. Has anyone done that?

I also like the BL Last Chance workout for lighter days (compared to extreme shred etc) but the 30 minute constant intervals are nice and a little longer than Shred, comparable exercises.
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    What was your results from the 30DS?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Have the exact figures recorded in my journal at home but know i lost a couple of iniches on waist and thighs nd a couple of pounds, i was around 8.12 and im now 8 i think diet accounted for a good bit of that though as i have been loosing slowly, generally looking to tone up now, find the 30 day shred did make my body look better though so looking for more workouts that will improve this. :)

thanks everyone else for the suggestions, was looking into insanity thought its quite expensive as im a student so may do more JM for now and perhaps insanity at a later stage.
  • ahult87
    ahult87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    After 30DS I did Ripped in 30. I liked the workouts, but did not get as good of results as I did with 30DS. Now I'm doing 6 Week 6 Pack mixed with her cardio kickbox video and Yoga Meltdown 3x/week.
  • balancedbrunette
    Options
    After 30DS I did Ripped in 30. I liked the workouts, but did not get as good of results as I did with 30DS. Now I'm doing 6 Week 6 Pack mixed with her cardio kickbox video and Yoga Meltdown 3x/week.

Yea have borrowed the 6week6pack dvd from my friend so going to jump straight into that, may do ripped in 30 at a later stage the cardio kickbox sounds good too.
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    bump. I've heard great things about body revolution too.
  • balancedbrunette
    Options
    bumping for more ideas :)
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    try the jillian michaels slim down challenge. It mixes the videos up over the 30 days., 30DS , No more trouble zones and Banish Fat. You can swap out a different DVD if you want. Keeps you from getting as bored .

Edited to add : Schedule under February 2011 JM 30 day slim down challenge thread.