<b>Gaining inches?!</b>

Options
ekat1257
ekat1257 Posts: 16 Member
edited August 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone,

I'm 18, and recently I've been gaining inches around my hip and waist area. About a month ago, I was part of a production, meaning I was eating out a lot more. But the gained inches didn't happen until a month later. I've working out again, doing strength and cardio, which I know may be cause for some of the change, but not all. What I'm wondering is if this is all puberty (some sites have said women change until they're 25), or if this could be the calories from a month or so ago finally presenting themselves.

If it's biology, I don't want to fight it, but if it's extra fat, I don't mind losing it!

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• SuzyJRyan
    SuzyJRyan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    One of the things that I noticed losing weight, was that even though the scale was reflecting weight loss, I didn't actually SEE any results until about 4 weeks. But oddly, the same thing happened when I gained the weight. The scale was showing that I was gaining weight, but I was still wearing my normal size clothing with no changes. It too took about a month for my body to reflect the changes.