Looking for friends

Options
AndGO124
AndGO124 Posts: 6 Member
Looking for friends for support and encouragement! I have lost weight in the past but gained about 20 of it back. Looking to stop the gaining in its tracks and reverse it! I would like to lose the 20 and maintain my weight after that. Please friend me if you are looking for a supportive friend to lose with!

Replies

• BdBrown79
    BdBrown79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat with ya!!
  • crystalgchandler
    crystalgchandler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I need friends as well. Feel free to add me!
  • vapeanut28
    vapeanut28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here. Please feel free to add me. I love checking out others diaries to give me meal/snack ideas. I tend to get in a rut --> get bored --> go off plan --> get discouraged --> stop logging --> go back to old bad habits. Can you tell I've done this before? LOL
  • robynraper
    robynraper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, put weight back in from last year, although I have had a baby in between my weight loss last year. Looking to lose 22 pounds and then maintain after that. Feel free to add, I will also need encouragement and support.
  • ccfly1
    ccfly1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is me too. Lost 15 lbs this spring. Went on 2 week vacation & completely OFF everything healthy. Regained 15+ back :(. Can't seem to get motivated again.
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Feel free to add me ill help in anyway I can
  • missylogan2108
    missylogan2108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to loose weight again. Last year I managed to loose 3stone in the space of 3 months. I did start to get to obsessed with losing weight so I stop exercising. I've put weight back on but need to loose few ponds x
  • looneymom
    looneymom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 60 lbs so friends and support is always good...lost 20 lbs already
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm right there with ya!
  • CKathy2012
    CKathy2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AndGO124 wrote: »
    Looking for friends for support and encouragement! I have lost weight in the past but gained about 20 of it back. Looking to stop the gaining in its tracks and reverse it! I would like to lose the 20 and maintain my weight after that. Please friend me if you are looking for a supportive friend to lose with!

• CKathy2012
    CKathy2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too! I would like to loose about 20 lbs. I have lost weight on here before, but I stopped logging in. Now I'm back and hoping to loose those unwanted pounds!! Would like some friends!
  • ninachang3
    ninachang3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same boat! Lost it and gained it back :( Need to lose 20lbs. Let's do this!
  • morganepp23
    morganepp23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends too!!! I'm getting married next summer and need to fit in to a damn dress so here we are! Feel free to add me :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Morning all :) lost 70+lbs about 3 years ago, maintained for like 2years and then after a marathon fail I lost all motivation and ceased everything I was doing well, cue 3st gain in like 6months but now I'm off travelling in January I need to drop at least 2st by then.

I missed 1 day in the last like 1070, the day before my damn birthday I forgot to log in ggggrrrr. Requests welcome. Happy losing :)