Why so hateful?!

Options
So what...people rant and rave on here.. I read some of them.
This is a place where we are supposed to support each other, no??

My question is... Why the heck can't a person voice a concern/problem/ranting without some smart *kitten* making stupid comments? There is one person in particular that I see making comments on people's posts that ALWAYS has some stupid remark.
Keep it to yourself, girl! Nobody needs your negativity.

That is all!

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Duck :flowerforyou:
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    So what...people rant and rave on here.. I read some of them.
    This is a place where we are supposed to support each other, no??

My question is... Why the heck can't a person voice a concern/problem/ranting without some smart *kitten* making stupid comments? There is one person in particular that I see making comments on people's posts that ALWAYS has some stupid remark.
    Keep it to yourself, girl! Nobody needs your negativity.

That is all!

FWIW, I agree, but just realize by posting this you're opening up a HUGE can of worms. 'Tis the internets ... :ohwell:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Also, this is like those gossip columns that rat out stars for doing things like being terrible to makeup artists but don't cough up the names.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Really?
    This was necessary?

Admittedly, neither was my response, but so it goes.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Well, that is bound to improve things here.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. Please use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.