Do you have a favorite podcast?

Options
Anyone have a favorite fitness/health/weight loss podcast, if so please share...

Replies

• chocochip13
    chocochip13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love Jillian Michaels podcast. Used to enjoy listening a lot more when her producer Janice was on but Jillian fired her. So now its not as fun but still like listening to what Jillian has to say.
  • fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Misread before answering.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Cut The Fat Weightloss podcast. I don't know if they're still active, but it's really informative. The guy and gal who host it basically try to be informative on all sorts of topics (dieting, exercising, nutrition, tips for weightloss) and their overarching objective is to help YOU figure out YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL path towards success. They bring out some facts, dissect the science behind whatever it is they're discussing, and they basically help you figure out how to tweak things to work for you. They are not selling any one particular "way of eating," rather, they give you information on various options that you can use to figure out what may work for your life.

Even if they're not active now, the old podcasts, especially the first half-dozen, go into much of their theories about losing weight and summarizing the chemical reactions of proteins, carbs, and fats in a way that is understandable.

I listened to them faithfully when I started losing weight, and learned quite a bit.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Jay Scott's Full Disclosure Fitness
    Evil Sugar Radio
    Lift Like a Girl
    Evidence Radio
  • ScreeField
    ScreeField Posts: 180 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    TEDTalks Health

sometimes Nature Podcast has something interesting that's health related
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Ben Coomber Radio
    started listening a few weeks ago, kinda geared towards trainers, but still very fascinating.