Alone

Options
eeh_turtle
eeh_turtle Posts: 10 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Ally and I just need someone to talk to throughout my journey. I have lost the weight before but it's proving to be more difficult this time around and I'm determined to keep it off! I'm 21 and I live in Australia! Any good diet tricks or great workouts is much appreciated as well!! Please add me and we can support each other! ✌️

Replies

• ninkerbell10
    ninkerbell10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm exactly the same, I lost all my excess weight before and then piled it all back on. I'm not struggling as much this time as I don't restrict myself, I eat what I want but make sure I count it and it works for me. I will send you a request x
  • jtwakes
    jtwakes Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hey ally, keep your head up!!! U got this! Feel free to add me
  • KateMonster924
    KateMonster924 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You're certainly not alone here! I will send a friend request. :smiley:
  • cmdeal783
    cmdeal783 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 23 from aussie was putt on meds that made me gain alot lost 15 kgs and put on 5 again gah!! But have started again and would be glad to be there for u
  • kerryeightysix
    kerryeightysix Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel! I'm from western Australia and I'm 29. I lost 4kg in 3 months and then gave up and now I've put on another 6kg and finding it hard to get motivated!! Having friends on here must make it easier, I would love to see your journey and support you if you will support me? X
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi!Totally understand how you feel. I know you can be successful and we are all here to help support you ☺ Feel free to add me