I payed for premium

I tried posting this in help area but it tells me I can't post there. i keep getting error messages when entering premium area for which I payed. Also it tells me help desk has been notified of this problem and if I want I could get help desk for $30. ???

Replies

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    What? Are you sure this isn't some sort of device hijack? Premium account earns you priority customer service, they shouldn't require additional payment. Even client with free accounts will get good customer support. Email Support at the link below with your issue:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Sounds like glitchy site continues to be glitchy even when paying for it
  • MelodyandBarbells
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Sounds like glitchy site continues to be glitchy even when paying for it

I don't see bug free site/app as one of the marketed features.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Shame really ...it might be one of the few worthwhile features if it ever becomes available here :)
  • MelodyandBarbells
    Heh :bigsmile:
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    I believe the "myfitnesspal.desk.com" website was down for a while on 11 Aug and any login attempt was redirected to Salesforce, which provides the MFP helpdesk software application (i.e, Desk.com). For me, the different systems would not authenticate (pass username and password information) between Vanilla Forums, the MFP main servers, and the MFP helpdesk (Desk.com from Salesforce). I would get redirected to the Salesforce website, which offered a 10 day free trial period to try their software, or a paid option. I just ignored that.

The MFP helpdesk website seems to be authenticating correctly now.
  • Chayacandoit
    Chayacandoit Posts: 67 Member
    Thanks everyone