Journey to lose 100 pounds

Options
I have started my journey to lose 100 pounds. I am here for support and encouragement as this will be challenging. I know I can AND will reach my goal. Taken it lil by lil and day by day.

Replies

• ljm643
    ljm643 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same journey need to loose 100 pounds now I just concentrating in loosing my first 40 pound... Where you from?
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm on a 110 lb weight loss journey (maybe more, we'll see when I get there). I weigh in Wednesdays, but I should be down a little over 20 lbs. As much as I wish I could wake up skinny, I try to remember that it's a marathon and not a race, I didn't gain weight overnight and it's going to take time to lose it! Plus it's better for skin recovery to not lose it extremely quickly. Having said that, my husband has lost 35 lbs in the same friggin time and his skin looks great. HAHA
  • mhb223
    mhb223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to do this on my own.my wellness coach has been helpful.I for a fitbit too.I've lost two pounds its very slow but muscle weighs more.one day at a timr
  • k_jenkins91
    k_jenkins91 Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Ljm643. I'm in Texas. Where you from?
  • k_jenkins91
    Options
    Men tends to lose weight quicker a.d faster then women. I will weight in on Monday, so this will be interesting to see what I lost so far
  • k_jenkins91
    Options
    Mbh223 one day at a time
  • fancyqltrmom
    fancyqltrmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you !!! HUGS!! I have to lose 100 pounds too. This thing has been awesome. I write down every single thing I eat...even if it hurts! I have lost 8 pounds and counting. I never thought exercise could be fun but am learning that it sure does loosen up the joints! LOL I am from Florida. Remember.. we didn't get to this weight in a day so just be realistic about how fast it takes to lose it .
  • mrhowellharlock
    mrhowellharlock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose at least 100# -150#. I need to have help to keep on track. I truly Don't want to fail again!!!! I have already lost22#so that makes my clothes not so tight! Yea!!
  • mrhowellharlock
    mrhowellharlock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ohio out in the country. I grew up in Phx Az Big City
  • fancyqltrmom
    fancyqltrmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    mr howell..You can do it! Just take it one day at a time and one pound at a time. My doctor says not to look at the numbers but at how much healthier you are eating and how good it it for your body and all over well being. Please feel free to friend me and we can chat to give each other a boost if you would like.. HUGS Linda
  • shecandoit42
    shecandoit42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again on my weight loss journey now. My ultimate goal is at least 110#. I can't look at that. For now it is 10'pounds. What do you all plan to do to maintain motivation?
  • alexisrp4l
    alexisrp4l Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im on the same journey and need motivation. Please add me anyone and every one. All motivation I seem
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    85 lbs here to lose....25 already done with 60 left to go. It has been a lifestyle change for me, but well worth it!
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know you can be successful ☺
  • k_jenkins91
    Options
    Thanks mirandagirl2!!!
  • k_jenkins91
    Options
    We are all here for the same reasons. We can do this with each other's help. I am more determined than ever
  • AidenAustin12
    AidenAustin12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey. Have lost 20 lbs and have 120 to go! We got this! Add me if you would like. We can help each other through this marathon.
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost about 60 pounds so far but have about another 140 pounds to lose, so I am here for the long haul.
  • WantMyEnergyBack
    WantMyEnergyBack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. I'm working on my next 100lbs. I'm choosing to faithfully track now. Good luck to you!
  • k_jenkins91
    Options
    Wantmyenergyback. Good luck to you as well