back again...

Options
I have had great success each time I use MFP...my problem is how I lose weight, get healthy make good choices for food and exercise - then feel like okay, I've got this....that is where I fall.

So I am back again & now I have been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. If I lose weight and keep it off, it would help with the pain. I need to find the way to be friends with food, be at a healthy weight and then maintain.

I thought it would be good for me to actually write on the message board instead of only reading. :)

Replies

• kerryeightysix
    kerryeightysix Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have done the same in the past and am in your position again. I dont know what that illness is but I understand how you must feel and how being healthy can improve your situation. I've just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and it's imperitive that I concentrate and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Add me and we can encourage each other to keep going!!
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Ankylosing last year. You got this! Educate yourself and believe in yourself!!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You *can* keep the weight off, I promise you! Believe in yourself and don't be afraid to reach out here if you need that extra support.