dimpled skin legs

Options
I have lost 30lbs and yes I still have 15 more to go but I have noticed that the skin on my butt and back of legs is still really dimpled (I assume cellulite) and I am wondering does it smooth out eventually?
I'm 42 years old and not sure if this is an age thing or I need to lose more weight type of thing.

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated....

FYI I do work out 6 days a week and switch up between spinning, running, and lifting.....

Thank you

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Give it time. Keep lifting weights. It should go away to a point where you don't notice it.
  • AshGMac
    AshGMac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Squatting is good for tightening that area, there's some results if you google the 30 day squat challenge :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Losing more fat will help, though you may always have some cellulite. The appearance of cellulite is not completely controllable via diet and exercise. Here's an article about it: http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fitness/the-dirty-little-secret-of-the-female-athlete-cellulite

Squats and other lower body exercises will help strengthen your legs, which will improve their appearance. Keep in mind that spot reduction of fat is not possible.