Need to lose 50 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• goodgurl520
    goodgurl520 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The first 3 days are the worst! How are you doing? This Thursday will be 1 month since starting and I am down 17lbs. 6 in on hips and 6 in on waist.
  • LollyZilla
    LollyZilla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started last weekend, so I'm on day 5. It's actually not bad so far. Glad to see other people doing it as well.
  • serenehikes
    serenehikes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the first day of the rest of my life. I am doing a diet close to Metabolic. In just one day, I have lost 3 1/2 lbs. That's crazy great. I have 50lbs to loose. The key is being held accountable. I know that I will have some setback days, but I am not going to let it defeat me. I never been this ready to have my body and mind back. So, stick with it. We are all in the same boat!
  • gem2599
    gem2599 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im kinda confused why people would spend tons of money on weight loss programs when theres tons of free advice out there. I love to cook and guess its just easier for me to buy my own food and prepare.
  • mindfulmama1977
    mindfulmama1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I try to think every bite counts. I go one meal or snack at a time. I notice how much more energy i have a lighter i feel the healthier my choices are. Good luck my friend !
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck in your weight loss journey and feel free to add me for support
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hi human being