First post and wow...check out that pic!

Options
Mjandjt
Mjandjt Posts: 58 Member
Hey everybody! I can't believe I actually used that photo lol! Hmmm...guess I won't be going on any of the boards that ask you to rate (sleep with, date, best feature, give opinion) the person above you lol! Anyway...glad to be here. I'm planning on making this the trip of a lifetime. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get into bodybuilding. Currently I can't do a squat without feeling like I'm gonna permanently injure something...woohoo! Here I go!

This is not going to be easy but I'm going to make it happen. Would love any ideas, inspiration, motivation anyone can offer. I'm terrible about keeping up with people (just ask my family and the one friend that's hung in there with me), but I will try to encourage anyone that needs it whenever I can.

So, good luck...be safe...have fun...and say "what's up" when you can...:)

Side note...I have a twisted vulgar sense of humor. I'll try not to deliberately offend anyone but...sometimes I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs (yum...cocoa puffs)...so if I slip up I wanted to add a disclaimer! ;)

Replies

• gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Well remember that you've got to start somewhere and provided you do start then it's only going to get better from this point onwards. The best thing you can do is to make a plan about how you're going to start out. If it is an option I would consider hiring a PT to set you up with a solid exercise routine and make sure your form is good (that you're not actually going to permanently injure anything).

Feel free to add me as a friend for support :)
  • Mjandjt
    Mjandjt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the advice! I've def thought about making the investment in a PT. now that I'm getting all serious about this I guess I should! :)