Need to lose 100+ lbs!

Options
13»

Replies

• Tess_Christine
    Tess_Christine Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me my goal 160 ! About 90lbs to go please add !! Need support and am great to talk to when you need it ♡♡
  • naomi_leah123
    naomi_leah123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Psyche3838 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Casey and I'm looking for friends with similar goals to help keep each other motivated and inspired! Please feel free to add me if you'd like to join me in my journey of ups and downs to reach my goal of losing of 172 lbs... It's gonna be a long road, and i'm ready...but I need your help! Let's do this! ;)

I also have over 100lbs to lose!
  • xxdebbiexx1984
    xxdebbiexx1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just managed 60 lbs lost in 5 months :-) all on calories and only having no more than 1200 per day, 2-3 litres of water and trying to be more active :-) I still need to lose about 30lbs or so, but it's slowing down now. My advice is to change all full fats to low fats, dairy, meats, literally everything you can. Not necessarily be so strict but give yourself one day each week preferably your weigh day as a treat day, don't go over the top still, and don't eat carbs after 6pm!! It's working for me and I hope my advice will help you all :-)
  • chip08131974
    chip08131974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ala109 wrote: »
    Me too! Ill add you!
    Me too I have good week s and bad week
  • reflect47
    reflect47 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I too have over 100 lbs to lose. I have lost quite a bit but have more to go. I am loving this journey that I am on. If anyone wants to send me a friend request please do so. It is my goal to help motivate each other everyday. #GETOFFME
  • bethy1207
    bethy1207 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 lbs to loose. I started a week ago and managed to loose 5.2 lbs. please add me I would love the support.
  • misteaplaydo
    misteaplaydo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Plse feel free to add me if you wish.
  • mons813
    mons813 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of weight to lose. My sister and brother in law turned me on to Fast Metabolism Diet by Haylie Pomroy. I lost 24 lbs in 2 1/2 months. Its on pinterest. I suggest you get the cookbook it has all the same things as the diet book plus recipes. Real food is what my goal was and I loved the phases.
  • stephamurray96
    stephamurray96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me. I'm in. need to loose 100 lbs. need support and guidance. thanks
  • RachieBee625
    RachieBee625 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am also just starting a weight loss journey. I'm working on changing how I eat first. I have about 45lbs to lose but I'm not solely focused on weight loss, I also want to be strong and fit so I know that my weight loss might stop and either stagnate or increase while I'm building muscle. I'm in week one of my clean eating and it's been difficult. I have people at work constantly shoving sweets in my face and that's one of my downfalls. I am also a big advocate of if it's easy let's do it for dinner. Well I'm putting a stop to it and my body has been resisting the change but I've stuck to my commitment and I haven't strayed from clean eating. Good luck to everyone on your weight loss journeys. If you'd like to add me feel free.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hi Girlie! I've done it. You will too.
  • MzTfyy
    MzTfyy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too! I started on Aug 6. I'm down 18, but I have so much more to lose.
  • itsamore2010
    itsamore2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have 100# to lose - trying to get healthy for my boys.
  • amartin0614
    amartin0614 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a bit more to go... 200 lbs... feel free to add me (anyone)... good luck all!
  • simoncherry
    simoncherry Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 and of that lost 35lbs!
  • eternallybound
    eternallybound Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Bree and I started out needing to lose 160lb. Lost a bit and love meeting people in the same boat as me!!
  • jsimms2127
    jsimms2127 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 27lbs down 73 more to go. Anyone can feel free to add me. I have been trying to follow the 21 day fix portion plan and have been doing pretty good I think.