seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Here is my stats:
31 years old
199.2 lbs current
5'6"
large frame/athletic build
Goal is to get back to around 170-180
I log in everyday and log my food. I use a scale to make sure i'm accurate. i also have an open food log.

I have been on MFP tracking for 20 days now. I have had success in the past and was down to 188 last year but stopped tracking for reasons I can't remember. I'm trying to work on better fuel for my body and I have been hiking or doing outdoor actives at least 2-3 days a week. I'm mostly working on eating and not doing extra workouts at this time. My goal is to feel better and lose some weight. It's been hard because I have a wedding coming up in 2 months and stress seems to keep the weight on for me. I have been anywhere this last couple months from 184-199. I hope to be able to shed some weight and get fitter before any babies come. So here goes try #2 which I hope goes well.

Replies

• tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 28, 5'5, 152lbs - looking to lose 10-15 lbs. I've been on and off for years but I'm trying really hard to stick with it this time! I'll send you a friend request :smile:
  • LaVidaDeNiki
    LaVidaDeNiki Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! Trying to lose 15 pounds the healthy way - meal prep and exercise! Good luck dolls!
  • kahleia513
    kahleia513 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im Kahleia (Ka-lee-yah) I started my biggest at 280 2 weeks later 270 got a knee injury n was depressed I was doin good n started eating bad of course not working out and gain 5 pounds in 2 weeks started back Aug 9 2015 at 275 I will weight in Aug 16 2015! Want some friends to keep each other motivated :)
  • darrenselvey528
    darrenselvey528 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add for support